Motorcycle Lessons Has Never Been so Much FUN!
Our motorbike lessons are perfect for adults who have never stepped on a motorcycle before, to backyard bashers with more experience.
- All gear and bikes are supplied or you can bring your own.
- Bikes range from KLX110, TTR125, KLX125, TTR230
- Available one on one or group lessons
Only requirement is that you can ride a push bike.
What you will learn:
- Learn how to take care of your motorbike, so it’s always ready when you are.
- We’ll help you boost your confidence so you have complete control of your bike.
- Protective clothing
- Not sure on the best clothing for dirt bike riding? We’ll show you the most suitable clothing to wear.
- Slow stop / start
- Being able to come to a slow stop and start is key to maintaining control.
- Nothing will ruin your perfect ride more, than finishing up with a sore back, arms and legs. We’ll show you the right posture to have so you’re confortable.
- Weight transfer
- Good cornering and control requires understanding the importance of weight control.
- Eye line/vision
- We’ll help you identify where you should be looking and what to take notice of.
- Throttle control
- Get to know your bike’s capabilities with good throttle control.
- Braking front / rear / both
- We’ll show you when to use your front and back brakes.
- All about the art of cornering and navigating turns.
- Rear / front wheel slides
- Control your slides for fun and defensive driving.
- Jumps / obstacles
- This is all about fun. Get ready to fly!
One-on-one motorcycle training is required before enrolling for motorcycle group lessons if you’ve never ridden before.