Motorcycle Training Brisbane

Open 7 days

Ph: (07) 3245 1101

101 Rickertt Road, Ransome Qld 4154



Service Provider

ReA scooter licence

Going overseas?

Are you heading to Bali? Or have you returned and now have the scooter bug?

Maybe you just want the ease of riding an automatic scooter to the shops?

Scooter licencing falls under the Q-Ride system and is competency based.

With the ever changing fuel pricing, scooters are a great low cost effective way of commuting around.

You must  have held a car licence for 12 months to be eligible to enrol in the Q-Ride Pre Learner Course for a 

REA learners permit. 

You can ride up to a 49cc scooter on a drivers licence, anything above 49cc will require you to obtain a REA licence.


We look forward to getting you on the road safely and confidently.